So…I have a TON of things I need to do:
1. Finish my thesis by the end of May.
2. Work on more revisions for Wants.
3. Work on revisions for Project J so that I can send it out to betas (and then to my lovely agent).
4. Read Hannah Moskowitz’s Gone, Gone, Gone so that I can mail it to the next reader on the ARC tour (I’ve started it…and it’s BRILLIANT thus far).
5. Prepare material for my Weekend of Awesome writing trip (which I can’t WAIT for, by the way).
6. Prepare material for my SCBWI novel retreat, which takes place the following weekend after WOA.
7. Start working on scheduling for next school year.
So, why am I blogging instead of tackling any of the above items? Well, to whine to my lovely followers, of course. Oh, and to announce the winner of Crystal Allen’s How Lamar’s Bad Prank Won a Bubba-Sized Trophy. Without further ado…
The winner is:
Congrats, KO! Expect an email from us shortly. Oh, and any advice on how I can tackle this To Do List would be greatly appreciated. 🙂