Workout Song of the Day: “Rich Girl” by Gwen Stefani (Hmm, wonder why)
My peeps over at YA Highway
once again have posed a nice question for their Road Trip Wednesday. During last week’s trip, pretty much NOBODY wanted to emulate Stephenie Meyer or JK Rowling’s careers (myself included). This is not to say that they aren’t great writers, it’s just to say that a lot of us would hate having all of those expectations. We’re talking about millions upon millions of people clamoring for your next work, ready to attack you if the outcome is not what they wanted. I know this. I wasn’t fond of Breaking Dawn at all. My fingers were itching to send an email to Ms. Meyer demanding my money back. But I digress.
Even though we wouldn’t want to have their careers, we would LOVE their moolah. So YA Highway wants to know, what would you do with all of that money? I think the appropriate question would be: what WOULDN’T I do (cue cheesy drum snare)? Here’s a list of things I plan on doing once
(key word, here) I make a million or more dollars:
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Pay off my car loan.
3. Pay off remaining credit cards (I’m noticing a trend here).
4. Pay off all of my mom’s loans.
5. I guess throw dad in there, too.
6. Buy a house.
7. Buy Leo DiCaprio so that he can move in said house with me.
8. Buy a personal movie theater so that I can view all of Leo DiCaprio’s movies on the big screen. With him next to me, of course, since I would now own his body and soul.
9. Visit Hawaii, Jamaica, and Italy.
10. Donate to a few charities (is that sad that’s the last on my list?)
There you have it. I could go on and on and…you get the point. Now enough daydreaming and back to work!